LIFE IS SHORT. DO WORK THAT MATTERS.
BCA Financial Services, Inc. is an accounts receivable management company that connects consumers and businesses through customer-centric account resolution. We are in the business of helping consumers understand their healthcare bills and assisting them in resolving balances in a compassionate and friendly manner. We are a well-established company that values our staff, our clients, and the customers we all serve.
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven IT Site Support Technician to join our team. The IT Site Support Technician executes the company’s information technology objectives by working with on-site and remote users and clients to ensure optimal performance of company-wide systems and hardware; while resolving various types of desktops, network, cloud and remote access issues.
- Resolve technology related issues in person or via remote access
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software as well as cloud-based technologies
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track issues and resolutions via the help desk application
- Support and manage Windows 10, desktop and VMWare Horizon View VDI and PC image deployment software.
- Produce and maintain Information Security audit documentation
- Produce and maintain network logical and physical diagrams
- Consult with internal and external customers to identify needs and develop solutions
- Create and maintain documentation of all processes and procedures according to company policies and standards
- Manage service desk queues by responding to and updating tickets
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Incorporate the company’s values into all business and staff development practices and all departmentally directed activities
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working within an IT support environment
- Experience supporting PCs, Windows10, printers, and supporting VMWare Horizon View VDI preferred
- Ability to build a positive rapport with end-users, clients, and vendors
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Self-starter and highly motivated to provide world-class support
- Strong commitment to developing and managing solutions for internal and external customers, applying a creative and committed approach to relationships with customers
- Strong problem solving, organizational, time management and documentation skills
- Ability to investigate and solve problems and manage through a variety of situations where limited standardization may exist
This is an onsite full-time position, Monday through Friday. Employee is expected to work within the core departmental hours and Saturdays, where applicable, unless otherwise agreed upon or as necessary for the completion of job duties. Business need may require availability during irregular hours.
Salary & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- 401k - with a company match!
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Business casual work environment
- Beautiful office park with ocean view and onsite gym
- Corporate Discount Program
- Free Parking
FLSA Status: Exempt
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: Business Systems Manager
BCA Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keyword Search: information technology, helpdesk, IT technician, helpdesk support, IT support, desktop technician, onsite tech support