Remote opportunity available in the following states: FL, SC, NC, GA, TX, and VA.
Life is Short. Do Work that Matters.
BCA Financial Services, Inc. is an accounts receivable management company that connects consumers and businesses through customer-centric account resolution. We are in the business of helping consumers understand their healthcare bills and assisting them in resolving balances in a compassionate and friendly manner. We are a well-established company that values our staff, our clients, and the customers we all serve.
We are looking for a highly motivated and customer-focused Call Center Supervisor to join our Collections department. The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for handling escalated calls, providing coaching and development to their staff, drafting and issuing performance reviews, and leading their team to success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor productivity metrics on a continual basis throughout the work day ensuring performance levels are consistent with established benchmarks on a real time basis
- Participate in the collection process, observing activity by working among staff; performing active and passive observation sessions and assisting staff in difficult communications with consumers and health insurance companies.
- Coach, mentor and motivate employees to success, aid in the coordination of coaching/mentoring efforts of support personnel to employees where necessary.
- Participate in the design of work reports and queues, striving to find the most efficient methods to communicate with consumers and healthcare insurance companies and promote optimal reimbursement for creditor clients
- Monitor, evaluate and coach staff, provide on-going training for staff, ensure that each staff member serves the company and its clients in a positive, professional and courteous manner
- Implement and ensure compliance with corporate and departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management
- Promote a high level of positive morale among department personnel
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of, and comply with, the Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), the Florida Commercial and Consumer Collection Practices Act (FCCCPA), the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other statutes, laws and regulations pertinent to the collection industry as well as industries served. Ensure the same level of compliance among staff
- Ensure fulfillment all functions and duties assigned in subordinate job descriptions
- Participates in the selection, hiring, on-boarding, performance evaluation and training of employees
- Incorporate the company’s values into all business and staff development practices and all departmentally directed activities
Education, Skills, & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ supervisory experience within a call center environment
- Healthcare collections experience is preferred but not required
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Possess effective supervisory, interpersonal, leadership, analytical, and organizational skills
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs with emphasis in MS Word and MS Excel
- Confident leadership capability with effective problem solving skills, thriving in a fast paced, diverse, results-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal, oral, written and communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of business service functions such as coding, billing and insurance reimbursement processes, including appeals is preferred
- FACS experience is a plus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k - with a company match!
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Work from home - Remote opportunity available in the following states: FL, SC, NC, GA, TX, and VA.
- Corporate Discount Program
- Opportunity to work with an awesome team!
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Collections Manager
BCA Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keyword Search: revenue cycle supervisor, revenue cycle management, collections supervisor, accounts receivable supervisor, healthcare collections supervisor, patient financial supervisor, revenue cycle, medical collections supervisor, operations supervisor, performance supervisor, production supervisor, revenue cycle supervisor, call center supervisor, contact center supervisor, call center manager