Looking for a challenging position where your excellence will be recognized and rewarded?
Contact us now and join our team!
BCA Financial Services, Inc. is seeking an experienced medical Insurance Collector with a strong knowledge of the healthcare revenue cycle process. Interested and qualified candidates should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Hospital or physician insurance follow-up and collections.
- Familiarity with UB-04 and CMS 1500 claim billing forms.
- Basic knowledge of ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS code guidelines (certification not required, but is a plus).
- Denial management and appeal preparation.
- Basic knowledge of patient registration and insurance verification processes.
- Understanding of managed care contracts
- Experience working with patient account management computer systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and work multiple tasks in a team environment.
- A proven track record of efficiency and effectiveness.
In return, BCA Financial Services, Inc. offers top talent the following:
- Competitive Pay and UNLIMITED BONUS potential!
- Rewarding Career Opportunities
- Fun, competitive atmosphere with Contests and Incentives
- Supportive, motivated, engaged supervisors and managers who respect others
- Business casual work environment
- Beautiful office park with ocean view, gym and bistro on site
- Comprehensive Training and Mentoring Programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life and 401k
- Paid Time Off (Never Expires!)
BCA Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keyword Search: healthcare, hospital, physician, customer service, credit, collections, accounts receivable, A/R, AR, billing, bill collector, billing clerk, collections clerk, patient account, medical, insurance, revenue cycle, patient financial, sales