LIFE IS SHORT. DO WORK THAT MATTERS.
BCA Financial Services Inc. is looking for a full-time Client Relationship Coordinator. The Client Relationship Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to BCA's clients and members of the Client Service Department to ensure an excellent level of service.
*This position requires travel to and from client offices.
- Coordinate BCA's needs with client specific tasks as required ensuring a positive customer service experience
- Prepare paperwork obtained from client systems
- Maintain documentation on individual client systems for obtaining various types of documents
- Deliver documents and reports to specific individuals at client offices in a timely manner
- Develop positive working relationships with client staff members
- Prepare and submit all reports in a timely manner
- Assist with the planning and participation of periodic client recognition, Patient Accounting Week, and holiday gift giving.
- Perform general office duties such as data entry and photocopying.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal, communication and listening skills
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to manage a great variety of tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Display a pleasant, friendly, professional demeanor at all times
- Desire to delight customers, above and beyond the call of duty
- Intermediate, working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as MS Excel and MS Word
- High work standards and an ability to exceed expectations
- Organization, coordination and time management skills
- A positive, energetic, motivated and tenacious work ethic with high standards
- Travel up to 25% or more as appropriate for the needs of the client
- Must have a good driving record and reliable transportation
Who Are We?
BCA Financial Services, Inc. has over seventy years of successful experience, professionally serving the receivable management needs of the healthcare, commercial and retail sectors. BCA provides a myriad of receivable management services enabling clients to gain control of their accounts receivable, maximize cash flow, reduce days revenue outstanding and bad debt expense, while improving public relations and customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves in maintaining a professional and ethical work environment and focus on educating and assisting consumers to better understand billing and collection processes. Our staff makes a significant difference to consumers, businesses and the U.S. Economy. You can too.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Rewarding career opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Benefits and 401k
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Business casual work environment
- Beautiful office park with ocean view, gym and bistro on site
- Comprehensive training and mentoring programs
BCA Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keyword Search: client relationship, account associate, account manager, liaison, client coordinator, client services.